Enforce Your Child Support Rights

If your former spouse has been failing to pay you child support, you need to contact an attorney as soon as possible. Going through a divorce is extremely stressful, and if there were children involved in the marriage, it can be especially heart-breaking. Both parents are responsible for the child or children. Even if one parent has sole custody, the other parent still needs to be a part of the children’s life and support them financially.

You are entitled to receive child support on time. If this is not happening law enforcement and the family law court can step in. They could garnish the parent’s wages and withhold taxes in an attempt of secure the money. When this does not work, they can be sent to jail or have their driver’s license taken away. Unpaid child support is known as “arrears.” Even if they begin to pay child support after missing several payments, they still need to make up for the payment missed.


If you need to have child support enforced, let an experienced attorney stand up for your rights. We are dedicated to helping those whose rights have been violated. We have experience in every area of divorce and family law, from prenuptial agreements to divorce modifications to child custody to grandparents’ rights. Our goal is to provide our clients with high-quality legal representation with compassion and care. If you are struggling to convince your former spouse to obey the court ruling and help you take care of your children, you do not need to face this issue on your own. Contact our firm for immediate legal counsel regarding your child support enforcement matter. We are available to answer your questions twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.